Holiday Home Facilities
Terms and Conditions
- Holiday Home Facilities is a trade name of Jorida Beheer BV. Jorida Beheer BV is registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce in Breda under file number 20108782.
- These general terms and conditions apply to all work performed by HHF (and its affiliated partners) on behalf of third parties, including follow-up assignments.
- Both HHF and Partners of HHF will act as contractor for assignments that HHF carries out for its customers.
- Any liability of HHF and its affiliated partners is limited to the amount paid by the insurer of HHF in the relevant case, plus the amount of the deductible that is charged to HHF and its affiliated partners and employees in accordance with the policy conditions.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of art. 6:89 of the Dutch Civil Code, any claim against HHF and / or its affiliated partners will lapse at least twelve months after the event that caused the damage was discovered or should reasonably have been discovered.
- Except for claims arising from intent or gross negligence on the part of HHF, the client indemnifies HHF and its affiliated partners against all claims from third parties related to the assignment.
- The invoice amount of HHF is calculated on the basis of the signed order confirmation including hourly rate, work performed by third parties, multiplied by VAT. HHF is entitled to adjust its hourly rates periodically.
- In principle, HHF will invoice the amount due and costs incurred to the client in accordance with the order confirmation.
- HHF uses a payment term of fourteen days. If the client does not pay the invoices within this period, HHF is entitled to immediately suspend its activities without being obliged to compensate any damage that may result as a result.
- If the client fails to object in writing to the amount of the fee charged, or at least to the amount of the invoice in general, within two months after the invoice date, this will irrevocably establish the invoice.
- If the client who acts in the exercise of a profession or business does not pay the invoices in time, he will owe statutory commercial interest from the due date and HHF is entitled to charge extrajudicial collection costs that are estimated at 15% of the principal sum.
- The legal relationship between the client and HHF is governed by Dutch law.
- In addition, HHF’s complaints procedure applies to all assignments concluded between HHF as contractor and third parties.
- The court in Breda is authorized in the event of a dispute being brought before the ordinary court, except if the client who is a consumer appeals against objection within one month after HHF has appealed to this stipulation.
- The Dutch text of these conditions is binding in case of any difference with the text of the conditions in a foreign language.