Holiday Home Facilities
Professional partner solutions for owners associations with Holiday Home Facilities
YOUR PROPERTY IS JUST AS IMPORTANT TO US AS IT IS TO YOU.
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE ABOVE ALL EXPECTATIONS
At Holiday Home Facilities we strongly believe that owning a property should be a matter of pride, which is why we offer our clients time and money saving services such as association management, building services, technical, financial management and customer service, to name a few. Each and every project we manage receives our undivided attention, because we understand the value of a personal detailed service like no other.
Operations & Maintenance
We provide extensive day to day operations and maintenance services designed to keep properties running smoothly. These include:
- Proactive association management.
- Annual meeting, budget preparation and monitoring.
- Negotiating, supervising and recommend entries into supply agreements.
- Defect repairs and warranty claims in relation to the Common Areas.
- Communicating and considering the complaints and requests of owners in relation to Common Areas.
- Coordinating and attending board meetings and meetings of the general assembly of owners.
- Preparation of minutes for all the board meetings and the general assembly.
- Submitting reports on a regular basis to the board and general assembly.
- Coordinating insurances and dealing with insurance claims in relation to Common Areas.
- Monitoring fire equipment and smoke detectors within the Home.
- Carrying out regular fire drills and educating occupants with escape routes.
- Providing management and performance indicators.
We manage owner associations’ finances in a professional and completely transparent manner, while also advising on how to maximise cost savings through energy conservation and optimisation of services. A list of our financial management services include:
- Budget preparation.
- Obtaining approvals from authorities.
- Service charges billing.
- Collections as per guidelines.
- Dedicated user portals (with payment options for service charges).
- Financial bookkeeping.
- Bank account management.
- Vendor payment processing.
- Financial reports preparation (includes budget analysis, income statement, balance sheets and other reports as per standards).
- Annual financial audits.
- VAT filing assistance.
Holiday Home Facilities gives comprehensive administrative services, these services include:
- Complete administrative support.
- Being responsible for owners association correspondence and electronic communications.
- Keeping the books and records required to be kept by law.
- Attending to day to day operational matters on behalf of the owners association.
- Following up on behalf of the owners association for legal matters related to dealings, transactions and contracting.
- Implementing the decisions of the general assembly.
- Representing the owners association in meetings with the governmental entities.
- Issuing violations on behalf of the owners association.
- Detailed records maintained.
About Holiday Home Facilities
Holiday Home Facilities support holiday home owners to keep their investment in good order. Solely focused on individual personal requirements, we are neutral, being neither a broker nor a rental organisation. Just relax in your own home without the worry as we do all the work. Be assured that your property is well taken care of all year round and not just during holiday rental periods.
Interested in our services for owners associations?
Feel free to contact us and find out more about Holiday Home Facilities. We like to be Challenged.
Solely focused on personal requirements
Not a broker nor rental organization
Your investment is in professional hands
Improved customer reviews as a result
15-year personal experience and knowledge in the management of holiday homes
Where do you offer this service?
Our experience is built up in Austria and France where we have had dwellings in various forms of holiday homes. We will even support your holiday homes elsewhere too.
What is the service costing?
Initial contact and first meeting is free of charge, to determine the specific customer requirements. Followed by an offer for the requested personal services including terms.
Can we as homeowners do certain elements ourselves?
Especially with the maintenance contracts there are elements of costs which can be removed if you take care of them yourselves.
How can we see which work has been done or when it will be performed?
In our customer portal you will find all scheduled information on your holiday home with 24-7 access. Here you will find the maintenance planning, holiday home drawings, planning and all other requested pending information in digital form.